16 September 2008

Dream realized

I got this in the mail today:


It would appear the lovely people at Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York have dubbed me a professor. Who needs to complete advanced degrees and actually hired? Not this guy.

Really, all I can figure is that since I recently joined the MLA (as a student, mind you) it is assumed that I am on the other end of the education spectrum.

Needless to say, this new title delighted me and quickly founds its way to my facebook profile picture.

I suppose I should get back to this paper about Granny Weatherall so that I may be able to be a professor in the real world, not just in the imaginary land of Bard College.

ps--I realize I should probably be less cavalier about posting my address on the internet but I'm not.

No comments: